Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Editing Gift Cards!





They're here! I've printed off this lovely bunch because I'm offering 10,000 words of line-by-line editing as an auction item at the Plowshare Center of Waukesha's Fashionably Fair Trade fundraiser this September. But gift certificates are also available for any wordcount and any occasion--and can be delivered electronically as well as in hard copy. I can even custom design the gift card for you to print out or email them. 

If you're lost on gift ideas for a writer in your life  (another journal just means they have to start another story to put in it!) consider getting them a manuscript edit, to be redeemed any time.  Email me and we can arrange for a wordcount-based edit (at an estimate of $5/1,000 words) to be done on a piece of the recipient's choice. I will be at my gentlest, yet nonetheless thorough, helping the writer develop their craft and bring their manuscript to the next level. It's a gift that will keep on giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment