Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fictionvale pub announcement!

My fantasy story "Eisiden's Sister" has appeared in Fictionvale's 4th episode.  The third published piece featuring swordsman Rathin and wizard Anweth, it actually takes place towards the end of their timeline--and features a major twist in their circumstances.


Also keep an eye out for my guest post on the Fictionvale blog early next week. It'll be a quick checklist to getting started publishing short fiction.

I'm glad of the opportunity to guest blog, not least because it encourages me to actually complete a post. I have a number of drafts on this blog (the specific number is 64), most of which are book reviews and writing advice. The reason I haven't had a lot of time to write advice for the general public is that I've been busy working with specific manuscripts! As I wrap up client projects, I'm seeking out more, but I'm also hoping for a little more downtime in which to write both fiction and nonfiction again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment