Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WolfSongs 2 is EPIC's 2013 Best Anthology!

Another exciting piece of news I missed sharing while I was away.

WolfSongs 2, a collection of science fiction and fantasy incorporating wolves of all sorts--from the mythological to shapeshifters to metaphorical--has won EPIC 2013's award for best anthology. This second volume in a popular series (and the origin of the name of my publisher, WolfSinger) contains my fantasy not-exactly-romance "The Loving and Keeping of Wolves," which features--spoilers!--wolves of the shapeshifting and, depending on your feelings for them, metaphorical sorts. My other personal favorites in the anthology are "Wolf Dreams" by S.A. Bolich and Laura J. Underwood's "Song of Feasting." For these stories, if not for mine (not that I'm saying "Loving and Keeping" had nothing to do with it, ahem ahem) this award is well-deserved!



No comments:

Post a Comment