Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In Which I Indulge A Moment in a Display of Ungodly Power

Hello to the reader who found this blog after, Blogger informs me, searching with the keywords "The Xeocin Empire the Halcyon"!

I assume you are seeking information about the setting or story, "The Halcyon in Flight," which appeared in Crossed Genres magazine some time ago. Never fear! It's still archived, and as for the setting itself (you may have already read this in previous posts) I am revising a novel set in Xeocib with an eye to eventually landing an agent and then a publisher!

I'll take this little nudge from google's statistics tracking as a sign that I should put my nose to the grindstone and keep editing that novel, something I spend more time claiming to do than actually doing (in defense of myself, I do have other stories in progres, too).

Also I just really enjoyed the chance here to act creepy and omniscient for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment